[Zope3-dev] Outcome of Goldegg was Re: RFC: Release cycles

Janko Hauser jhauser at zscout.de
Sun Oct 3 18:53:37 EDT 2004

Tres Seaver wrote:

> The most important outcome of the meeting (which wasn't really a sprint,
> in the normal sense) was a commitment from the current Zope2-based CMS
> projects to collaborate (under the ZPL) on a set of infrastructure
> supporting CMS developemnt.  Note that this shared infrastructure will
> be *outside* the Zope3 core.

Is there anything more written down, than the bullet lists at the z3 wiki?
Is there a plan to discuss this further or a place, where more ideas can
be placed? Sure there was an impressive list of different zope cms
people there, but what I miss is more a discussion like your presentation,
about the lessons learned.

With regards,

__Janko Hauser