[Zope3-dev] Re: Outcome of Goldegg was Re: RFC: Release cycles

Janko Hauser jhauser at zscout.de
Mon Oct 4 09:43:11 EDT 2004

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CastleSprint2004

>>Is there a plan to discuss this further or a place, where more ideas can
>>be placed?
>

> There is a mailing list being created;  I expect Jim will announce it on
> the Zope3 list (and others) as soon as it is ready (naming it was one of
> the holdups ;)
>

>>Sure there was an impressive list of different zope cms
>>people there, but what I miss is more a discussion like your presentation,
>>about the lessons learned.
>

> My presentations to the Plone (both revised after the Castle Sprint) are
> online at:
>
>    http://zope.org/Members/tseaver/Plone2004

Oh, I didn't want to say that I miss you presentation, I have seen it,
and it was very informative. I meant that something like this from the
other projects would also help to bring a new perspective to the
discussion.

As I said elsewhere it's often very easy to critic other systems, which
then also ends in defensive discussions. So it would help, if people
start from their system and bring the wisdom to the plate.

> Jim's keynote, which also reflected the outcome of the Castle Sprint)
> doesn't yet appear to be online.

Thanks for the info.

__Janko Hauser