[Zope3-dev] Send in Your News: Zope 3 Newsletter Rides Again

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Oct 6 11:24:17 EDT 2004

With the second release candidate and the Zope 3 CMS summit behind us,
Stephan and I thought it might be time to fire up ye olde Zope 3
Newsletter again.  Please send me news, and I will assemble and
disseminate!

Perhaps you remember the old submission guidelines: casual is fine,
quick is fine, but send news to me (private email to gary at zope.com) as
soon as you can!  It would be great to hear about RC2, the CMS summit
(Tres or Jim?), any core or add-on Zope 3 development going on, and any
projects building atop Zope 3.

Gary