[Zope3-dev] IsarSprint topics - Zope 3 application components

Stuart Bishop stuart at stuartbishop.net
Sun Sep 19 04:40:07 EDT 2004

On 08/09/2004, at 10:42 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:

>> - Sessions
>
> We currently have already some session support, but Jim was not happy
> with it.
> You should look into the proposals whether any deals with sessions and
> query
> Jim about the deficiencies of the current implementation.

I've done no further work on sessions because, as far as I'm aware,
all outstanding concerns have been addressed and it is 'done' (at
least until real world feedback arrives). I suspect I'll have the
session stuff running in production in the next month, so I'll
be eating my own dogfood even if nobody else wants it :-)

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart at stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/