[Zope3-dev] More patches

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:51:15 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 14:59, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> zope3-securitymap.patch
> - Small but important fix to security map. It's currently not
>   marking objects with modified permissions as changed, due to
>   a missing assignment.

It's in.

> zope3-owner.patch
> - Patch implementing a suggested "Owner" role.

Rejected; see previous posts.

> zope3-doc.patch
> - More typo fixes.

It's in, but I do not know for how long. I don't know whether this is the
maintained version.

Gustavo, if you keep up this rate of sending in patches and helping to solve
bugs, you might want to consider becoming a contributor. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter