[Zope3-dev] Re: Use case not covered for translation of message ids

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Fri Sep 24 05:27:35 EDT 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:

<snip>

>> I'm not sure that I like this behaviour
>

> For good reason.

I'd like some reasoning why this would be wrong : I have explained why I
think it is right. And Martijn agrees with me.

FYI, I first also thought it was wrong when I found out about it last
summer. Thinking deeper changed my mind.

>  > but it is there and we need ZPTs to be
>
>> consistent.
>

> Right, so we need to fix the implicit-translation bug. :)

Can this be postponed until we make a common decision ?

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)                http://bubblenet.be