[Zope3-dev] Principal with annotations

Sun Sep 26 01:46:41 EDT 2004

Stephan Richter schrieb:

>On Saturday 25 September 2004 14:32, Florian Lindner wrote:
>

>>One more question: Is it possible to create a new type of principal but
>>not to modify the existing one?
>>

>I do not understand that question.

First of all, I don't even know weather it is actually possible or not.
When I add a new Principal through the webinterface I click on
"Principal" on the left side of the browserwindow. That's also the only
choice. But is it possible to create a new kind of principal, like
MyPrincipal and leave the "Principal" untouched? I hope I could explain
what I mean....

Florian