AW: [Zope3-dev] Sprint Topics

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 27 10:27:53 EDT 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 21:19, dev at projekt01.ch wrote:
> > LDAP
> >
> > I would love to see an LDAP Adapter, like we have Database
> > adapters and an
> > LDAP script, which returns result sets in a similar fashion
> > to the SQL
> > script. I also think that finishing the LDAP principal source
> > would be cool.
> > However, PAS will be ported to Zope 3, so we might want to wait.

Jim told me over the weekend that he has already ported PAS to Zope 3 and we
now just have to write "plugins" for it. So this will be a great sprint task!

> I hope, Nicolas is comming to the sprint. He was working on the
> ldapauth package. And he was thinkng on to implement the LDAP
> auth as a DB adapter.

Right, I think this would be the right way to go. We should develop an
ILDAPAdapter and ILDAPScript that is similar to the IRDBAdapter and
ISQLScript, respectively. I think this would be a very good sprint task as
well.

Regards,
Stephan
--