[Zope3-dev] Form framework, adapters and pau

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Apr 6 07:39:12 EDT 2005

Here's an alternate proposal:

Let's put the proxying in the trusted adapter factory.

Let's make the trusted adapter factory add the proxy
if the adapter doesn't set ILocation. Then the form code
stays clean and other code will benefit.  This would become
part of the definition of trusted adapters.

If there are no objections, let's do it this way.

Jim