[Zope3-dev] Wiki permissions and PAU

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at fastwebnet.it
Tue Apr 12 09:18:17 EDT 2005

I've a problem with the wiki that I can't resolve... Zope3 trunk current.

I've added a PAU to http://eye:8080/++etc++site/default/@@contents.html
with a PrincipalFolder and some principals.

I've activated the "No Challenge if Authenticated" and the "Zope Realm
Basic-Auth"

I've also granted some principals in http://eye:8080/@@grant.html some
principal of the folder with the Site Manager role.

While everything is working pretty well, the principal can login,
administer the site etc,etc I've a problem...

I added a Wiki. While the principal can access single pages, the search
in http://eye:8080/the_wiki/@@search.html, see the contents in
http://eye:8080/the_wiki/@@contents.html, if cannot access the Table of
contents http://eye:8080/the_wiki/@@toc.html (You are not authorized).

Digging in the configuration files for the wiki I see that the search
page and the toc page have the same permission....

Someone can point me to a way of debugging this? How to check why a
permission was negated?

Or someone (with MOORE experience than me) can give a look to the wiki
config files and findout what is wrong?

Thanks in advance!
---
Paolo