[Zope3-dev] release numbering

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Wed Apr 20 11:25:59 EDT 2005

Ok...

So let me get this right.

2.7.x -> 2.8.x -> 2.9.x -> 2.10.x -> 2.11.x ?

I am sorry, but that is really confusing, but not as confusing throwing in
X3.0 and 3.0 and maybe 4.0 (way too early in my opinion).

I mean, I am just a simple guy, building simple sites with Zope, but all
of that just seems to confuse the issue (think SNL Caveman Lawyer)

Now, add to that CMF 1.4.8 and CMF 1.5.1 (both new releases) and Plone 2
and what you have is a nightmare for any new users or someone who doesn't
want to use a chart to figure out what to install.

Oh, and Python as well. 2.3.4 -> 2.4, etc.

Jake

--
http://www.ZopeZone.com