[Zope3-dev] Building standalone ZPT from Zope 3 using zpkgtools

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Apr 21 06:56:17 EDT 2005

Thanks for the positive feedback. Fred Drake worked very hard
on this.  One thing we did right was to leverage distutils
ability to build binary releases.  I'm also encouraged by work done
at the recent PyCon sprints that someday we'll even have a packaging
system, for Python that will allow us to make installation of packages
much easier too.

Jim