[Zope3-dev] Re: A second Zope 3 book

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sat Apr 23 13:04:49 EDT 2005

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm proud to announce that a second book on Zope 3, "Web Component
> Development with Zope 3", is officially out now. It is the ideal
> companion to Stephan Richter's expert "Developer Handbook", serving as a
> general introduction to Zope X3.0 from a beginner and intermediate point
> of view.

Hello again,

just letting you know that the book seems now to be generally available
on the American continent, at least by the looks of the Springer
ordering page [1] where it says the book will ship within 2-3 days.
Amazon still predicts 2-3 *weeks* unfortunately; I guess they either
haven't updated their shipping information or they haven't received a
delivery themselves yet. For more information on ordering please refer
to http://worldcookery.com/WhereToBuy.

In any case, I apologize for the delay and hope the delivery problem
will be solved soon. If possible, I would be interested in feedback
whether ordering the book in the U.S. has succeeded.

Best regards,

Philipp

[1]
http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,11855,4-102-22-35029949-0,00.html