[Zope3-dev] Bobo branch status?

Amos Latteier amos at latteier.com
Tue Apr 26 13:27:20 EDT 2005

I've been thinking about some simple web applications that I'd like to
do with Zope 3. For these projects I won't need stuff like folders and
the ZODB. I've been looking at the jim-bobo branch, and I find it pretty
appealing. I like the idea of just using object publishing and the
component architecture.

The last checkin message says that there is an
issue with Python-defined adapters. I've done some playing around it I
am able to create and use Python-defined adapters to create
IBrowserPublisher adapters. The main problem I have is that that if the
adapter adapts (Interface, Interface) then the adapted object must
implement *some* interface.

Does anyone (OK, I guess I mean Jim) know of any issues I should be
aware of when using this stuff?

Thanks!

-Amos