[Zope3-dev] ZCML outside of Zope

Nathan R. Yergler nathanyergler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:28:39 EDT 2005

I'm writing an application and have successfully used the Zope3 event,
interface and adapter model.  One of our goals is to allow easy
customization of the app for derivative works.  It seems that ZCML is
the logical way to do this, to handle registration of the adapters,
etc (which will be a primary way of customization).

I know that ZConfig is available independently (and have used it
successfully as such), but was wondering if someone could point me
toward the code in Zope 3 SVN which is responsible for reading
meta.zcml for directive definitions and subsequently configure.zcml
for adapter registration, etc.

Thanks,

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer