[Zope3-dev] Twisted Publisher and Zope 2

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Dec 6 18:56:13 EST 2005

Hi there,

There's a couple of mad brazilian pythoneers that might hang out
together early in January in some hidden beach somewhere, and one of
the proposed tasks for working on (of course, powered by caipirinha)
was to take a stab at replacing Zope 2's ZServer/ZPublisher by Zope
3's Twisted/Publisher.

I know the brave folks involved in the Zope 3 move-away from ZServer
might have some interesting tips to share, so I hereby invite you to
share your experience.

Best I can tell, it should be pretty doable no?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.