[Zope3-dev] minor mkzopeinstance change

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:39:21 EST 2005

I've just committed a small change to the mkzopeinstance script on the
Zope 3 trunk.

The script allows you to specifiy a skeleton directory to use as a
source instead of the one in the Zope 3 installation or checkout.
When specifying this when mkzopeinstance was run from a checkout, it
still copied in the package-includes directory from the checkout.
This doesn't make a lot of sense, so I've changed it not to do that.

This is just a heads-up since this does represent a behavioral change.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation