[Zope3-dev] ISourceQueriables / Bug

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Feb 8 11:22:54 EST 2005

Hi together,

There is a bug in the vocabulary 'PrincipalSource'
method 'getQueriables' or somewhere around this lookup.

Usecase:

in the root ++etc++site:
- Add PlugableAuhtenticationUtility
- Add GroupFolder
- Add Principals
- Edit PAU for useing group folder and principal

in a subsite ++etc++site:
- Add a folder below the root.
- Make the folder to a site (Mekt site)
- Add PlugableAuhtenticationUtility
- Add GroupFolder
- Add Principals
- Edit PAU for useing group folder and principal

If you now go to the subsite's grant.html
view you see all the sources.

The groupfolder of the (root) site doesn't show up.
Instead of this source we I get the groupfolder
of the subsite twice.

The reason why, I used the same prefix and name
for the gorup folders.

Can we:
a.) disallow to use the same prefix twice
or
b.) don't give the same named group folder (source) back twice.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch