[Zope3-dev] Problem granting to principals

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Thu Feb 10 19:48:55 EST 2005

Another wrinkle...bear in mind I don't know what I'm doing :)

The same problem creeps up when I create a PAU using a prefix:

  LocalPluggableAuthentication('myauth.')

In this case, the PAU has a principal factory and without the prefix the
grant UI works fine.

What meaning does a prefix have for a PAU?

Btw, I'm with Roger on the use of PAU -- from what I can tell 'pau' is
Portuguese slang for the male sex organ, which I don't think is too
terrible. True, it makes for some interesting double-entendres, but it
also gives Zope 3 a bit of character, no? :)

 -- Garrett