[Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:17:11 EST 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 17:22, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> This is out of scope right now.
> I like such ideas, but we are on a lower level right now.

I agree; it would make much of the frameworks unnecessarily complicated. I
would be happy with simple class definitions myself.

I would be also interested in reading what HTML elements should be used in
which scenarios. When to use tables and when to use dictionaries for example.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter