[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: ldapauth/trunk/ Correctedsome typos in the'ldapauth' module.

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri Feb 11 22:10:41 EST 2005

Aha,

Ok, the ldapauth package was the work before the Isar sprint.
It works base on the 3.0 branch with Nicolas Evrard.

On the Isar sprint we developed another package called
ldapadapter from scratch base on the new authentication package
with Florent form Nuxeo.

We have to migrate this package too.

Regards
Roger Ineichen