[Zope3-dev] Problems with zope.app.module

Gintautas Miliauskas gintas at pov.lt
Tue Feb 22 14:45:20 EST 2005

Hello,

I have accidentally discovered today that the persistent module package
in Zope3 (zope.app.module) is in limbo, because the test suite was
referring to the wrong doctest.  As a result, the code was broken and I
even found a typo in the test code (which was how I discovered the
problem).

I tried to get the code back up and running and partly succeeded, but I
did not manage to fix some important things.  For now I have commented
out parts of the test.  Maybe someone more knowledgeable could look at
the code?  There's more information in my commit message:
http://z3c.pov.lt/20050222111309.7D769203308@mail.zope.org

The package is probably not that important as nobody had noticed the
breakage until now, but it shouldn't be that hard to fix.

--
Gintautas Miliauskas <gintas at pov.lt>
Programmers of Vilnius