[Zope3-dev] Bug 358/359, 367 fixed

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Feb 22 16:49:18 EST 2005

To all,

I think it's time to report CSS problems
we never take care on. Feel free to write a mail
to me directly if you think you don't whant report it
to the mailinglist.

Your absolutly right, but it's really not solved?

Is it not just a CSS/cache problem? Please refresh
your browser cache before you install another browser.

I have had the same, but after clear the CSS out of the browser
cache it was working.

> > Chris
>
> Generally I agree. But I assume this is an error in Mozilla
> 1.7.3; stable
> release is 1.7.5; 1.8.5 is in beta.

Sorry I don't have all this browsers for testing. ;-)

> And I was happy that Roger eliminated partly the issue.

;-)