[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/component/README.txt prompt was missing

E. Frerich e.frerich at nord-com.net
Wed Feb 23 10:14:16 EST 2005

Hello Philipp,

- until now I didn't have a config file. Thank for your help. I'll checkin some other txt-
files so Philipp please check these files if the line endings are correct.

- I added the prompt because there was an ugly error if you read the README.txt
with the new bookmodule in apidoc

- I would prefer that Zope3 needs now Python 2.4. Then we can use the new builtin
decimal.

Egon

Am 23 Feb 2005 um 2:36 hat Philipp von Weitershausen geschrieben: