[Zope3-dev] Re: Bug 358/359, 367 fixed

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 05:21:55 EST 2005

Roger Ineichen wrote:
>>issues with the choice.  Ultimately, it isn't clear to me who the
>>default Zope 3 web UI is for: users or developers.
>
> Perhaps for both.

That's disappointing to hear. I was under the impression that the Zope 3
"ZMI" was expressly for developers, to avoid the hotch-potch of target
audiences that resulted in the Zope 2 ZMI...

> I don't like it to support old browsers in a new framework.
> Especialy if old browsers are no option for security reason.
> Or does someone really use a ie 4.0 or netscape 4.0 in a company?

I think Mozilla 1.0, IE 5.5 would be fine a base browsers, "most" web
traffic seems to be from these two now...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk