[Zope3-dev] ++etc++process doesn't work?

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Fri Feb 25 09:54:47 EST 2005

Am Freitag, 25. Februar 2005 15:40 schrieben Sie:
> On Friday 25 February 2005 09:36, Markus Leist wrote:
> > [...]
> >   File "/opt/ikom/Zope3/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/resource.py", line
> > 39, in __call__
> >     url = str(zapi.getMultiAdapter((site, self.request), IAbsoluteURL))
> >   File "/opt/ikom/Zope3/src/zope/app/traversing/browser/absoluteurl.py",
> > line 55, in __str__
> >     raise TypeError, _insufficientContext
> > TypeError: There isn't enough context to get URL information. This is
> > probably due to a bug in setting up location information.
>
> The site object does not have a location. I do not know why this would be
> the case, so it will need some investigating.
>
> If you cannot fix it yourself, please file a bug report.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan

Ok, let's try to help by myself.

What are good Tools to find such an error? Is there an Mini-FAQ of
developing Zope3-Core?

On my target system there is no GUI, but i'm able to dublicate the
system to my notebook with all wanted linux tools.

What's the way to help without posting stupid error-logs?

Markus