[Zope3-dev] RE: [Zope3-checkins] SVN:Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/zope. Editedgerman translation

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Jan 24 11:41:59 EST 2005

Hi toghter

Can we support two translations?

One with normal words, verbs like "add, edit, save, etc"
and one for the developer part like "interfaces, adapters, etc".

Then, every body has the oppinion to add the standard
translation in the preffered language and the developer
part in english.

Of corse, the question is what's the standard and what's
the developer part.

BTW;
I really think translate straightforward is not the
best solution. I'm really not able to find the right
Utility in the ++etc++site in my own language right now!

To Stefan:
And stefan are you sure you use the words like
"Die bereitgestellte Schnittstelle" in the german
translation of your book?

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Projekt01 GmbH