[Zope3-dev] RE: [Zope3-checkins] SVN:Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/zope. Editedgerman translation

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:53:51 EST 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 11:41, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi toghter
>
> Can we support two translations?

We currently do not have the technology to do it. This is not an easy issue,
btw. I have no good answer.

> BTW;
> I really think translate straightforward is not the
> best solution. I'm really not able to find the right
> Utility in the ++etc++site in my own language right now!

I think developers should use the original English version to avoid any
confusion. :-)

> To Stefan:
> And stefan are you sure you use the words like
> "Die bereitgestellte Schnittstelle" in the german
> translation of your book?

I am not working on the German translation. I am not even sure if the
Rheinland DZUG group is working on it either.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter