[Zope3-dev] SchemaUtility and base classes

Santi Camps scamps at earcon.com
Fri Jul 15 06:51:56 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm just playing with an SchemaUtility that extends another file system
defined schema, and I think I've found a little bug.   Here's the case:

from zope.app.schema.schema import SchemaUtility
from kmkey.interfaces.economics import IProduct
p = SchemaUtility()
p = SchemaUtility(bases=(IProduct,))
p.getBases()
[]
p.names(all=True)
[]

Applying the patch I attach then it works as expected:

p.getBases()
[<InterfaceClass kmkey.interfaces.economics.IProduct>]
p.names(all=True)
['selling_price', 'description', 'name']

I'm certain, is this a bug, or I'm doing something wrong ?  If first
case, I will add an entry to the bugs collector.

Thanks

Santi Camps