[Zope3-dev] KeywordIndex

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Jul 21 22:49:11 EDT 2005

On Jul 19, 2005, at 1:06 AM, Jeff Shell wrote:

> Hi Gary! I'd be very interested in this. It's not critical for me
> right now, so there's no need to rush making something available. I
> have an inefficient but fun solution for my system that can be
> replaced when this comes along. I primarily wanted to know the state
> of the indexes.

Hey again Jeff (and Michel, since you said you were interested
too :-) ).  I got snapshots of the catalog stuff up tonight (along
with 'listcontainer', which is not as general interest) on zope.org
as ZPL.  Here's the README:

http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/zc/README.txt?rev=37377&view=auto

And, of course, check them out from svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/
zc/catalog and svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/zc/listcontainer,
respectively.

Gary