[Zope3-dev] The Package Formerly Known as zc.mechtest

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Jul 27 08:28:17 EDT 2005

Stephan and I have moved zc.mechtest into zope.app.testing.testbrowser
in the testbrowser-integration branch.  The name change reflects the
fact that mechanize is just an implementation detail (I didn't want
people to expect the mechanize API, testbrowser has a (better, IMO) API
more suited for writing functional tests).  Once 3.1 is branched
testbrowser will be merged into the trunk.  I'll shortly take
zc.mechtest out of the Sandbox.  Note that testbrowser requires Python 2.4.

Many thanks to Stephan for adding interface definitions and other
assistance.  Hopefully I'll be able to add more tests soon.  If anyone
wants to help, feel free to email me. :)
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer