[Zope3-dev] favicon.ico

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 05:02:19 EST 2005

I don't think this is anything to do with Zope 3. Some browsers look for
favicon.ico in the root of your site to use in the url line and in
bookmarks. The browser does not mind if there is no icon, but the server
records the reference to it in the error log. To get rid of the errors
create yourself a favicon.ico icon in the root of your site.

Cliff