[Zope3-dev] menus not working

Fri Mar 4 11:36:42 EST 2005

Am Dienstag, 1. März 2005 17:34 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Friday 25 February 2005 12:14, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > Since I got no reply from the zope3-user list I try it here. Thanks!
>
> Do you still ahve problems? I just worked out a demo today, so you might
> want to look at it. Update and resatrt Zope 3, then go to:

It was completetly my fault. I didn't realized that menuItems are only
displayed with the Interface registered in the for argument.

> http://130.64.83.191:8080/%40%40menudemo.html

Thanks for your example!

Next question is already waiting, but right now I'm too tired to write it.
I'll post it to zope3-user the next days...

Regarding my bug report which you rejected. I can't reproduce the bug either.
So it was probably solved by a side effect of a commit.

Bye & Thanks,

Florian