[Zope3-dev] Re: Javascript functional tests?

Benji York benji at zope.com
Mon Mar 7 22:38:38 EST 2005

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> So, in any case, unit tests would have to be executed 'manually',
> which means through a browser and which also means through every
> browser that is supposed to be supported, not just your favourite
> one.

I know this is a bit off topic, but since you mentioned it, I thought
you might be interested.  I read an article this weekend on Selenium, an
in-browser functional testing framework: http://tinyurl.com/54pzn.

It currently supports IE on Windows and Mozilla everywhere.  That's not
quite "every browser", but it is automated.
--
Benji York
Sr. Software Engineer