[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/ZConfig/datatypes.py Removed special handling of default server on Windows. Added XXX in the hope someone will take a closer look at this. Corresponds to issue 383.

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:30:02 EST 2005

[Garrett Smith]
> In any event, I'll back out the ZConfig changes and move the mods into
> the zope app server.

If they _belong_ in ZConfig, then that's where they belong (don't know
-- I don't understand the issues here).  Zope3 doesn't "own" the ZEO
tests either (ZODB does), so checking in ZEO test changes _from_ the
Zope3 project is also dubious (non-trivial chance that the changes
will get lost the next time ZEO is stitched in to Zope3).