[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3.1 Feature Freeze

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Sat Mar 19 11:58:16 EST 2005

Tim Peters wrote:
[snip]

> No, 3.4 isn't ready for a Zope 2.8 release yet, and there's more than
> one issue there.  The easiest to resolve (or should be the easiest) is
> that 3.4 depends on a few Zope3 packages (interfaces & testing), and
> those haven't yet been integrated into 2.8 trunk (I guess maybe they
> have been on a 2.8 branch, but that's not the trunk <wink>).

It's integrated on a branch indeed (as an svn:external to a Zope X3
'zope' package), and it should be easy enough to merge it into the
trunk. I think the plan is that Andreas will do this Quite Soon Now (but
I can do it as well if that's preferred).

I hope a ZODB 3.4-something release can be made relatively quickly..
Somewhere in april, if only an alpha?

Regards,

Martijn