[Zope3-dev] issue 216

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sun Mar 20 20:35:38 EST 2005

Hi Tres

Can we close the issue 216 which was reported by you?

The preview concept works in any situation.

That's only a problem of what the index.html
page presents.

For a project without a own presentation skin (index.html pages)
is the index.html page used which uses the same menu items like
the ZMI.
That's correct. This is the index.html where you see also
if you point the browser directly to index.html.

I don't think there is no need for another concept like Jim
proposed in the issue.

We really have to se what's presented in the index.html view.
If this index.html page is uesing the same menu like the ZMI,
we have to see this.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH