[Zope3-dev] Re: ZopeTop skin

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Mar 22 11:06:46 EST 2005

Hi Paul

Yup, I see.

> > We will add a option where we can select between the
> > two trees in the ZMI (TTW).
> >
> > Right now the target was, that the ZMI works in every browser!
>
> That's new information.  Rotterdam was based on a different decision,
> made long ago.
>
> I don't mind if that decision is now made, and the original
> decision is
> overturned.  I just want someone with the right authority to
> communicate
> the decision.

That's my problem, Stephan wrote a TODO marked the issue we have to
fix that's only I have right now. Stephan is at vacation right now.

Jim has to much work, and others I think don't care.

I don't like it to propose something, I tell and do only what
I think is ok for most users and developers. But it's hard to
guess what people think without feedback.

Whould be nice to hear a statement form the release or project
manager here!

Do whatevery you think is the best for the next release.
I'm really don't care about older browsers by myself.

btw
What I know now, is, if Stephan is back and Jim has time,
we really have to discuss our project management.

We REALLY NEED some project manamgent and a clear way
for release, bugfix, new features and other parts like
descicions about browser compatibility etc.

Otherwise I'm really lost with commiting and working
straight forward.

Regards
Roger Ineichen