[Zope3-dev] Re: Rotterdam skin browser support (Proposal)

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Mar 22 17:12:46 EST 2005

Hi Derrick

From: zope3-dev-bounces+dev=projekt01.ch at zope.org

I like to use Dean Edward's IE7 javascript for some parts.
With the :hover support of IE7 can you add nested menus
without additional javascripts. The :hover support is only
missing in ie browsers new gecko based browsers allreadys
support this.

But we have to ask Jim if we can use this library in the trunk
because of the license.

Regards
Roger