[Zope3-dev] Re: Rotterdam skin browser support (Proposal)

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 22 17:02:56 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 05:54:32PM +0100, Tonico Strasser wrote:
[...]
| Browsers must have
|
| - and JavaScript

Be more specific on this.  Which version of JS?  Which [version of
the] DOM?  I'm not a javascript guy, but I know that older versions of
IE and Netscape/Mozilla used widely different DOM models and had
vastly different semantics on a lot of things.  From what I've heard,
recent versions (ie the latest IE and recent Moz) use the W3C's DOM
and are nearly compatible.

-D

PS. The specificity isn't for me, personally.  I just want to avoid
    an ambiguity that is avoidable :-).

of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org