[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3.1 Feature Freeze

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Mar 28 11:16:20 EST 2005

| Thats great!
|
| OK, then I won't worry about obsolete BTrees or intsets.
|
| I'll try to get my tasks wrapped up in the next week.

For the records, I've just updated my blog from Zope 2.7 to 2.8 from
the five-integration branch. I got a warning about 'ZGlobals' being
broken because of 'BTree', but seems like Zope auto-fixed
itself. Other than that, I've had to run 'manage_convertIndexes' on a
existing catalog. Everything else seems to work reasonably well. After
'ZGlobals' got rebuilt, no other warnings about missing 'BTree' module
shown up.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true