[Zope3-dev] getUtilitiesFor() fools me

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Mon May 2 13:07:07 EDT 2005

Martijn Faasen helped me meanwhile to resolve this issue. The problem was
that the Python package
was sitting directly in the Products/XXXX directory instead of
Products/XXXX/src directory..this
caused obviously the confusion of the interface matching machinery.

Andreas

--On Montag, 2. Mai 2005 18:42 Uhr +0200 Dominik Huber