[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope3 and workflow

Ivo van der Wijk vladdrac at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:30:39 EDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Ivo van der Wijk <vladdrac at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/05, Ivo van der Wijk <vladdrac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Adding explicit checks to the several subscribers as follows:
>
>     if not IIntIds.providedBy(event.object):
>         return
>
> Fixes the problem.

.. it doesn't. IIntIds is not provided by these objects. I still need
a decent way to test if queryId will accept the object - for now I can
only think of try/except

Any suggestions?

Cheers

  Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze