[Zope3-dev] LDAP support -- current status?

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Wed May 18 01:57:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

can I help?

I've to integrate Zope3 in an existent ldap-environment
here - and, in my opinion, ldap is a "main-feature"
(e.g. in Identity Management).

That's worth thinking about, or?

Markus

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 00:41 Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi Florent

IKOM - Ingenieurbüro für Datenschutz und Datensicherheit
Dipl.-Ing. Markus Leist
Fon.: +49 2151 941610 / Fax.: +49 2151 941611