[Zope3-dev] LDAP support -- current status?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri May 27 10:25:15 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 01:57, Markus Leist wrote:
> can I help?
>
> I've to integrate Zope3 in an existent ldap-environment
> here - and, in my opinion, ldap is a "main-feature"
> (e.g. in Identity Management).
>
> That's worth thinking about, or?

Thanks to Dylan Reinhardt, who sponsored the fixing of ldapadapter and
ldappas, those two modules should work again. They have been both tested
against a live LDAP server with many entries. I will provide an additional
test suite for those two packages, once I have time to remove some special
setups.

Regards,
Stephan

PS: My kudos go to Florent, who developed awesome fake ldap connection objects
for offline testing!
--
Stephan Richter