[Zope3-dev] Yet Another Relations (aka Reference) Engine...

Benji York benji at zope.com
Fri Nov 11 10:29:16 EST 2005

Helmut Merz wrote:
> there are quite a few solutions out there in the Zope world that
> allow the management of relations or references between objects.

Knowing as little as I do about this area, like the basics of this approach.

Jean-Marc had some interesting things to say and I'd like for the
essentials of relationship management to be distilled into a set of
concepts that can be reused in most/all implementations, where only the
details differ.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer