[Zope3-dev] ZIP archives for Zope code

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:28:36 EST 2005

Hey!

I've just spent the week in San Jose at a sprint working on packaging.
 Most of my time went into working out a way to use ZIP files to
contain Zope packages; this includes support for eggs.

I'm going to be travelling until sometime tomorrow, so I'd like to
point people to my report of what I've been doing.  I'm planning to
evolve this into a proposal for how to deal with this for Zope 3.

The proposal is at:

    http://members.plone.org/events/sprints/sj2/ZIPImportSupportForZope3

  -Fred

"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner