[Zope3-dev] Re: zope3 website report?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Nov 12 06:32:30 EST 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 21:12, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:
> I'm also want to offer me as fresh meat in this effort.
>
> My proposition for site plan, index pages *mark*::

Hi Mikhail,

the outline is nice, but contains items that we do not have already; for
example it has a huge documentation section with lots of items, but none of
this type of documentation exists and you cannot expect it to magically
appear.

Having said this, I really wish someone would take ownership in developing our
zope3.org site. Unfortunately I have not heard from Uwe anymore, but someone
should contact him and see what's going on.

With that much interest I would hope that a steady developer group around
zope3.org would form. Is that possible? IS someone willed to take the lead?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter