[Zope3-dev] Proposal based development!: was Re: Event fixes

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Nov 28 18:17:58 EST 2005

Hi

> If you don't feel that containment boundaries are a
> sufficiently fundamental concept, then we have a strong
> disagreement. I stand by what I checked in.

[...]

> Florent

I'm not happy with this changes too. But I hope I can live
with that.

But I'm really not happy how this code get into the core.
We defined a proposal based process for announce such changes.

It's really bad if such changes break our unit tests and
existing applications. Especially if this happens because
of new events where are really ugly to trace down.

Please propose such important changes in the future.

Regards
Roger Ineichen