[Zope3-dev] how to create a "release tarball" from svn-checkout of Z3.1.0?

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Oct 17 13:03:32 EDT 2005

Thank you Fred.   Read the Friendly Zope3 Site, ha!

Your response does beg the question though - of the packages on the
branch *not* included in the Z3.1.0 release, which are considered to
be "optional-good" and "optional-not-ready-for-prime-time"?

I have read that SchoolTool/Schoolbell needed zope.app.wfmc, and I
thought there might be other current Z3 apps "useful for study", that
might need optional packages...

thank you,
---mark